Mark NolanCo-founder and HSEQ Manager
- Health & Safety
- Operational Integrity
- Continual Improvement
- Project Management
- HSEQ Management system development
- Risk Management
- Assurance & Due-diligence
- Emergency Response
- Crisis Management
- Degree of Master of Science in Human Factors in Health and Safety at Work. Cranfield University.
- Degree of Master of Science in Sustainability and Environmental Management, Middlesex University.
- Degree of Diploma in Health & Safety Management, Oxford Brookes University
- Diploma in Health & Safety Practice, Oxford Brookes University
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
As co-founder and HSEQ Manager, Mark is a member of the management team and leads the Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality function.
With over 35 Years of experience in health, safety, environment human factors, business assurance engineering and operations, Mark’s career has spanned many regions including; UK, North America, Asia, FSU & North Africa. The majority of his career has been spent working in Health and Safety for Operating companies, including; OKIOC, AgipKCO, ExxonMobil, and E.ON Exploration and Production. Prior to launching TelosNRG, Mark held a senior regional HSEQ management position within E.ON, and was accountable for the UK.
Earlier in his career, Mark worked for Halliburton as a project manager and service supervisor, where he gained significant global experience in Project delivery and Well services.
Mark is a Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH).